He is only 18 but his passion for Odisha’s culture & heritage, his dedicated work to document & revive our dying art forms transcends boundaries of age. Delighted to meet the inspiring @pattaprateek. Congratulated him on his sterling efforts & assured support in his endeavours pic.twitter.com/Oz2RVzQl5N— Naveen Patnaik (@Naveen_Odisha) June 18, 2018
Folk Arts of Odisha
- EdEx Live, 'Odisha's Prateek Pattanaik is using technology to preserve Odisha's dying art forms' by Seema Rajpal
- Odisha TV, 'A Step To Breathe Life Into Odisha’s Endangered Folk Art Forms' by Chiranjibi Pati
- Bhubaneswar Buzz, 'Prahallada Nataka : Don’t miss this awesome trailer of how a twitterati crowdfunded project by Prateek and co trying to save the dying art form'
- MyCityLinks, 'Kudos To This 18-Year-Old For Being Felicitated By Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik!' by Monalisa Patsani
- Odisha Story, 'CM Felicitates Prateek for Preserving Odisha’s Culture'
- odishabytes, 'Must Watch: A Video To Revive 200-Year-Old Prahallada Nataka' by Sweta Mishra
- Kalinga TV, 'CM Naveen Patnaik felicitates young talent @pattaprateek for his relentless efforts to revive and preserve the art and culture of Odisha'
- Centre for Internet and Society, 'Odia Wikisource has a new Wikisourcer, and he is the youngest in the Odia Wikimedia community!' by Subhashish Panigrahi : On digitization of my first book, Kabisurjya Baladeba's Kisorachandrananda Champu.
- Wikimedia Blog, 'Community digest: As Odia Wikisource turns two, a project to digitize rare books kicks off; news in brief' by Bikash Ojha, Chinmayee Mishra, Prateek Pattanaik, Subhashish Panigrahi, Sailesh Patnaik and Samir Elsharbaty : On the beginning of Project Pothi.
Interviews and Miscellanous
- RisingVoices (GlobalVoices), 'The Mother Language Meme Challenge 2018 Highlighted the Internet’s Amazing Linguistic Diversity' : Mother Language Meme Challenge featuring a meme I made in Odia. This is one of the ingenious methods of bringing an indigenous language into the digital sphere.
- DailyO, 'Did Shabari actually feed Ram ‘tasted’ berries?' by Dr. Devdutt Pattanaik : A verbatim translation by me appears at the end.