He is only 18 but his passion for Odisha’s culture & heritage, his dedicated work to document & revive our dying art forms transcends boundaries of age. Delighted to meet the inspiring @pattaprateek. Congratulated him on his sterling efforts & assured support in his endeavours pic.twitter.com/Oz2RVzQl5N— Naveen Patnaik (@Naveen_Odisha) June 18, 2018
- 28 Jun, Chiranjibi Pati / A Step To Breathe Life Into Odisha’s Endangered Folk Art Forms, OdishaTV
- 21 Jun, Monalisa Patsani /Kudos To This 18-Year-Old For Being Felicitated By Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik!, MyCityLinks
- 19 Jun / Culture Enthusiast, The New Indian Express
- 18 Jun / Kalinga TV
- 18 Jun / CM Felicitates Prateek for Preserving Odisha’s Culture, Odisha Story
- 18 Jun / CM pats boy's attempt to save folk theatre, OrissaPOST
- 16 Jun, Sweta Mishra / Must Watch: A Video To Revive 200-Year-Old Prahallada Nataka, odishabytes
- 16 Jun, Diana Sahu / Preserving Prahallada's past, The New Indian Express
- 14 Jun / Prahallada Nataka : Don’t miss this awesome trailer of how a twitterati crowdfunded project by Prateek and co trying to save the dying art form, Bhubaneswar Buzz
- 23 April, Seema Rajpal / Odisha's Prateek Pattanaik is using technology to preserve Odisha's dying art forms, EdEx Live
- ୧୮ ଜୁନ / ଲୁପ୍ତପ୍ରାୟ ଲୋକକଳାର ସୁରକ୍ଷାରେ ବିଜେବି ଛାତ୍ର, ସମାଜ
- ୧୮ ଜୁନ / ପ୍ରତୀକଙ୍କୁ ସମ୍ମାନିତ କଲେ ମୁଖ୍ୟମନ୍ତ୍ରୀ, ଧରିତ୍ରୀ
- Centre for Internet and Society, 'Odia Wikisource has a new Wikisourcer, and he is the youngest in the Odia Wikimedia community!' by Subhashish Panigrahi : On digitization of my first book, Kabisurjya Baladeba's Kisorachandrananda Champu.
- Wikimedia Blog, 'Community digest: As Odia Wikisource turns two, a project to digitize rare books kicks off; news in brief' by Bikash Ojha, Chinmayee Mishra, Prateek Pattanaik, Subhashish Panigrahi, Sailesh Patnaik and Samir Elsharbaty : On the beginning of Project Pothi.
- 15 Jun 2017 / Koraput teen on crusade to digitally preserve manuscripts of old, The Statesman
Interviews and Miscellanous
- RisingVoices (GlobalVoices), 'The Mother Language Meme Challenge 2018 Highlighted the Internet’s Amazing Linguistic Diversity' : Mother Language Meme Challenge featuring a meme I made in Odia. This is one of the ingenious methods of bringing an indigenous language into the digital sphere.
- DailyO, 'Did Shabari actually feed Ram ‘tasted’ berries?' by Dr. Devdutt Pattanaik : A verbatim translation by me appears at the end.